It was great to have so many at our Long Course Workouts today and last Sunday! Our next Long Course is Sun Nov 18 8:15-9:45am at Spieker. Keep up the good work!
2018 CALM Advisory Board Elections
On behalf of the staff, thank you to all who participated in voting for our new board. Looking forward to working with you!
- Chair – Steve Washburn
- Communications – Kai Stoeckenius
- Meet Director – Ben Swiggett
- Social Membership – Leo Lozano
- At-Large – Laura Feeney
- At-Large – Meeti Sudame
CALM Holidaze Party!
Sat Dec 1 – Mark your calendars! The 15th holiday party hosted at Coach Kendall and Cindy’s is coming up!
Coach Kendall’s – 2969 Hedge Court, Oakland CA 94602
Lauren Au English Channel Presentation
Thu Nov 15 7-8pm at Rare Barrel, All ages welcome
We are excited to have one of our swimmers, Lauren Au, share a motivational presentation on her swim acrosss English Channel! Come prepared to eat, drink and be inspired!
Please mark your calendars with the following practice schedule changes for November:
- Regular practice Mon Nov 12 Veterans Day
- No evening practice Wed Nov 21 (Morning and midday only)
- No morning, midday or evening practice Thu Nov 22 Thanksgiving
- Holiday Schedule Fri Nov 23 – 7,8,9am only at GB
Reminder – Please be sure that your payment information is updated with the RSF. You may learn more about making payments, fees and registering here
- Mon/Tue mornings 6,7,8am – Tryn
- Wed/Thu/Fri mornings 6,7,8am – Gaku
- Sat mornings 7,8,9am – Kendall
- Mon middays 11am – Tryn
- Tue/Thu middays 11am – Ryan
- Wed middays 11am – Gaku
- Fri middays 11am – Spencer
- Mon/Wed evenings 6pm – Tryn
- Tue/Thu evenings 6-7:30pm – Shaun
- Sun LCM – Gaku
Sunday LCM Practice Schedule
Sun Nov 18 8:15-9:45am at Spieker
Sun Dec 2 8:15-9:45am at Spieker
Sun Dec 16 8:15-9:45am at Spieker
Please arrive early and stay 5 minutes late to help with lane lines if you are able!
Mile Meet at The Olympic Club
Sat Jan 26 – Grab a CALM teammate and enter the Mile Meet at The Olympic Club in the city or sign up yourself! Sign-ups are limited, so enter quickly!
See you at the pool!