What’s Up Cal Masters!?
Thank you to the Advisory Board for hosting our delicious and fun Team Meeting & Potluck yesterday! Congrats to the winning inner tube water polo team!
Well done to our Cal Masters who completed their Open Water races in Santa Cruz this weekend!
- What’s New
- Aug 24 Relay Meet
- CALM Team Backpack
- Star Volunteer for Blaise Boor
- Sep 23 SCM Meet Mt. View
- Aug 19 Practice Schedule Reminder
Aug 10 Donner Lake
Good luck to our swimmers who are swimming Donner Lake next weekend!
Sun Aug 25 Relay Meet
Cal Masters swimmers have been invited Pac Master’s Relay Meet at the end of the month. This Relay-only competition will be an excellent opportunity to race with teammates, friends and get to know other Masters swimmers. Relays may be made up of 4 women, 4 men or 2 women and 2 men. All age groups will be offered. Relay teams may be made up of 4 swimmers from the same program or different programs. More info here. Register here
New CALM Backpack
CALM’s team backpack is live for pre-order. Deadline Aug 21, Orders begin shipping approx 3 weeks later. Order yours with custom name or nickname embroidery here
New Cal Star Volunteer for Blaise Boor
Cal is seeking a volunteer to assist Blaise Boor at Spieker on MWF during lap swim from 12:00-1:00pm. Volunteer helper will acquire an RSF Membership during the 6-8 week duration starting Aug 22. For more information, please contact Spencer Hawkins firstname.lastname@example.org
New Sun Sep 22 Mt View SCM Meet
Next month Cal Masters swimmers will compete at the MVM Alan Liu Memorial Meet hosted by MVM at Eagle Park Pool, Mt. View. Interested? Talk to Syd Levy. More info here. Register here
Reminder Fall Practice Schedule
CALM will return to 11:00am and 6:00pm start times for our midday and evening workouts, respectively Aug 19. All other workouts will remain the same.
- Current Practice Schedule (Reminder Our schedule will remain the same until Mon Aug 19); All Workouts 1-hour, except select Sun LCM
- Mon-Fri Morning 6,7,8am at GB
- Mon-Fri Midday 11:30am at Spieker
- Mon-Thu Evening 6:30pm at GB
- Sat Morning 7,8,9am at GB
- Sun LCM 8:15-9:45am at Spieker select weekends only, see below
- Long Course; Tentative schedule for LCM practices this season
- Sun Aug 18 8:15-9:45am at Spieker
- Please arrive early and stay 5 minutes late to help with lane lines if you are able!
See you at the pool!